Be sure to bring your properly sized and well-maintained rollerskates and protective gear or rent them from us at least 24 hours in advance of your lesson via our online rental shop.
Required protective gear:
Helmets should fit snug around the head and front sits just above the eyebrows
○ Put knee pads that slip on before skates
○ Wrist guards-plastic part sits on the palm side of hand
● Socks: Wear cushioned crew socks to avoid blisters
● Bring plenty of drinking water
● Apply sunscreen prior to your outdoor lesson/ class
Arrive early to gear up before the start of the lesson.
Helmet, knee/ elbow pads and wrist guards
Check rollerskate parts are intact and functioning well (toe stops screwed in tight, wheels rolling, cushions not disintegrated if vintage, laces not frayed.
KNOW HOW TO TIE SKATES: