Be sure to bring your properly sized and well-maintained rollerskates and protective gear or rent them from us at least 24 hours in advance of your lesson via our online rental shop.
Required protective gear:
Helmet, knee/ elbow pads and wrist guards.
○ Helmets should fit snug around the head and front sits just above the eyebrows
○ knee pads slip go on before skates
○ Wrist guards-plastic part sits on the palm side of hand
● Socks: Wear cushioned crew socks to avoid blisters
● Bring plenty of drinking water
● Apply sunscreen prior to your outdoor lesson/ class
● Check rollerskate parts are intact and functioning well; toe stops screwed in tight, wheels rolling, cushions not disintegrated if vintage, laces not frayed.
Arrive early to gear up before the start of the lesson.
KNOW HOW TO TIE SKATES: